Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CJC 2012 Starts 8, 9 and 10

I can't believe I am keeping up with my projects, I may add a few more--call me crazy. Project #8 is Snowman 2011 freebie from Gazette 94 blog. She has stopped blogging but her page is still up--love her work.

Gazette 94 Snowman 2011
14ct White Aida
DMC Threads



Project #9 is another EMS Designs freebie, Jonquil (Daffodil).  This one is for the Quilts for Older Children and Adults it will me added to a quilt for a young lady in the UK.

EMS Designs Jonquil
14ct White Aida
DMC Threads


Finally #10, I just added this one to my list a freebie from Prairie Schooler.

Prairie Schooler Christmas Freebie
28ct Monaco (Tea)
DMC Threads


You will notice lots of Christmas trees this year.  I decided to make ornaments for Christmas 2012 and this challenge is the perfect way to get it done.   



See ya!!

CJ

No comments: