Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Quaker Apple

Did not realize that I have not posted for over 2 months, shame on me.  I have been stitching, just nothing completed to share.  This cooler weather makes me want to stitch more. Finally finished the stitching of AuryTM Quaker Apple in October and decided that I need to get this posted before 2014. This pattern was free on her site several years ago, perhaps as far back as 2008.  Currently, her only freebie patterns are her annual Quaker Patriotic Hearts which are fantastic.   When I get time this Quaker Apple will become a teacher gift, perhaps finished into a flat fold or a block.  Now I can mark another finish on my CJC 2013 list (already lining up projects for CJC 2014).
 
Quaker Apple
AuryTM
28ct Monaco
DMC Floss


Enjoy!!

CJ

4 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish. I too, am thinking about my CJC2014 starts.

Linda

Unknown said...

Love love love this...

Mylene said...

What a lovely design!

Catherine said...

Very cute!