Saturday, October 22, 2011

Black and White Christmas Card

My Christmas Cards All Year group had a challenge to make a black and white card for the month of October.  This was difficult for me, since I am not real fond of black and white cards.  The layout was inspired by a Feature Friday Guest Card Maker post on OWH Stars and Stamps Blog.  I really liked this layout and knew I needed to case it.  Still not sure if I like this card or not but it is on it's way to Canada now. 



Card Recipe:

Stamped Sentiment: Hero Arts Holiday Sayings
Paper: Stampin Up Whisper White, Bazzil Basic Black, and Paper Studio Black/White/Gray Plaid
Ink: Versa Ink Black
Other: SU Large Snow Flake and Modern Label Punches, Martha Stewart Glitter, Sliver Ribbon from stash, SU Star Brad, SU Dimensionals and Tape Runner


Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

This is a beautiful card...the black and white color combo is sooo classy looking and I love how you added the silver ribbon!!!