Sunday, October 22, 2017

Stop and Smell the Flowers - Blue Ribbon Desgins - All Done

It took me nine (9) years to get "Stop and Smell the Flower" by Blue Ribbon Designs all stitched up.  I am so happy that it is finished.  It was the first pattern I ever bought from BRD so many years ago.  My oldest was in 1st grade when I started working on this piece.   Now I need to find the right frame and hang this one up for good.




I am giving away the original pattern, I worked off a copy.  First person to leave a comment indicating they would like to stitch this one get's it.  I will even send some of the left over border floss.

Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a beautiful design. I will pass on the giveaway but would you like me to mention it on my WIPocalypse post this Sunday?