|Tempting Tangles SAL Part 9|
14 Ct White Aida
GIVEAWAY TIME!!! So today I have two items to give away one being a Lizzie Kate pattern and the other handmade card and gift bag (two of this set). That is three items to giveaway. So how is this going to work? Hmmm. Giveaway will close on 14 July (Bastille Day) and the winners announced on 15 July.
Many of you know that I also have a card blog Tea-n-Stamps, where I make custom cards and share my love of card making. Well, I have no followers, sales, etc. I need help getting more traffic to my card blog so I am reaching out to you, my cross stitch friends. Here goes!
|Lizze Kate |
B35 Inspiration Boxer
Gifted to me by Justine, time to pass it on
1. To be considered for the Lizzie Kate pattern leave a comment below.
2. If you would like a second chance for the Lizzie Kate pattern share this post on your blog.
3. If you want a third chance for this pattern become a follower of my card blog Tea-n-Stamps.
4. To be consider for the Summertime Fun card and gift bag (remember there are two sets to giveaway) please leave a comment below.
5. For additional chance at getting this card and gift bag share this post on your blog
6. For a third chance at the card and gift bag become a follower of my blog, Tea-n-Stamps.
Now for a little info about the card and bag. They are part of a monthly kit club called Paper Pumpkin. This is a great way to get involved with card making and paper crafting without investing a lot of money. Everything you need to complete the projects in the kit are included. If you want to learn more about Paper Pumpkin or perhaps you want to try a kit e-mail me at Texdelch@hotmail.com with your questions.
Again, the giveaway will close on 14 July (Bastille Day)and the winners announced on 15 July. all stitching friends are included in this giveaway, mailing overseas is not an issue.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate all your comments. Enjoy your Saturday.