Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tempting Tangles Welcome SAL Part 4 and 5

Tempting Tangles SAL Part 4 & 5
14ct White Aida
DMS Floss
 
 
Here is my current progress with the Tempting Tangles SAL.  I still have some back stitching to complete on section 5 and sections 6 is ready to be stitched.  Decided to stay with the colors listed on the pattern, but may of the other stitchers have changed it up a bit and it fun to see everyone's pieces develop. 
 
Deborah of Tempting Tangle is hosting another SAL called MYSTERY starting 3 December.  You can get the details here or on FB.  I am joining this the MYSTERY SAL and this time I plan to change the colors a bit, even though I am usually one to stick to the colors as directed. 
 
Thanks for stopping.  Hope you will join me on this Tempting Tangles MYSTERY SAL adventure.
 
 

Enjoy!!

CJ

2 comments:

Vickie said...

How very pretty CJ!

Meari said...

The SAL looks pretty!