Monday, October 6, 2014

Mega Mini Madness #1

I recently joined Mega Mini Madness SAL hosted by Pull Another Thread.  This SAL runs the month of October and the goal is to start and finish a new mini each week.  This I my first post and I chose to stitch all projects with the named Peace.  Right now we need a little bit more Peace in the world.

My first Peace project is a Jeannette Douglas design from the  2012 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament magazine.  I am stitching over 1 and I have had to restart twice, I am also using a magnifier to help with the stitching.  I apologize for the blurry shot, t is early and I am using my cell phone. 
Peace Pin Button
Jeannette Douglas Designs
30ct Straw Linen
DMC Floss




Enjoy!!

CJ

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your peace themed pieces :)

Emma/Itzy said...

Good idea with the Peace theme. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Linda said...

Love the fabric color. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Linda