Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stitching the Night Away Blog Hop #14

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

STNA #14 asks:

What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?
What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?


My biggest accomplishment for 2012 was just having time to stitch.  My family life is very busy and my stiching time is very limited so when I have time to sit quietly and stitch, I feel a little closer to Heaven. 

I would have to say my favorite stash acquisiton for 2012 was finding the Samplers and Santas blog.  I love her free pear patterns and her blog is such a pleasure to view.  I have three of Samplers and Santas patterns on my Crazy January Challange blog list to complete for 2013. 

Happy Stitching!!

CJ


 
Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2013...I hope the new year brings you lots of time to stitch.

Cathy said...

For me, just having a little time to stitch is precious. Have a great new year and enjoy your stitching time.
Cathy

Kasey said...

Every moment to stitch is heaven to me. I always enjoy the time I made for it!

Sarah Beth said...

Yes samplers and Santa's is a great blog. She was even featured in Cross Stitch and Neeflework:-)