Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stitched with Love Exchange

I recently participated in my first Stitched with Love exchange.  The theme was Fall into Autumn. I sent a package to one partner and received from another, lots of fun. 

For my partner,Cherise, I stitched a pattern from Helga Mandel called Autumn Pinkeep.  It was in one of my old The Gift of Stitching e-magazines.   It is no longer available on her website.  I finished it into an ornament that Cherise can hang in her kitchen or in a window.  The back is covered with burnt orange fabric and I used jute to cover the edges.  The exchange required some additional stitching items be sent as well.  I added some floss, patterns, beads, fabric and a packet of Bohin needles which are my absolute favorite needle for cross stitch.

Autumn Pinkeep
Helga Mandel Designs
28ct Tea Dyed Monaco
Variegated DMC Floss #69

Package of goodies sent to Cherise

In return, I received a very generous package from Becky.  Lovely fabric, patterns, floss, aida, evenweave, tissue, note pads, patterns, and a beautiful fall stitched piece of trees.  Loved every bit of it.  Thanks so much, Becky!!

Lovely packet goodies received from Becky

Enjoy!!

CJ

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Great exchanges!!

SoCal Debbie said...

What a wonderful exchange! Your items were so nice that you sent, and your package that you received is great! The autumn trees look so pretty!

Denise said...

Great Exchanges! Its always fun to get packages of goodies.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Meari said...

Nice exchange, CJ. I follow the SWL blog but I haven't been able to participate due timing. One day!