Friday, December 9, 2011

Two Totes

I love tote bags, I have several and I can't stop temptation when one catches my eye.  I just love totes, they are so useful and I never have problem finding things to put in my various totes.  I have two totes for my basket weaving materials, one large tote for cross stitch, several totes for grocery shopping, a tote for each child and bunches of extra's just in case I need them. 


Now I have taken it to the next level--I have a basket tote.  It is called My Favorite Tote, pattern by Marcia Ballewig of  Oklahoma Basket Supply.  It is small, 4x9x10 and I use it to carry my basket weaving tools.  It was so easy to weave, so easy I had to make a second for a gift. 

Enjoy!!

CJ

1 comment:

Meari said...

Beautiful totes, CJ! You are so crafty talented. :)