Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Coffee House Mystery.....

bites the dust (at least in my house) and ends up on PaperBackSwap for the next eager reader.  As usual Cleo Coyle does not disappoint.  I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure as the main character, Clare Cosi, goes digging for trouble.  Trouble that eventually leads her into the arms of the man she is meant to be with, NYPD Detective Mike Quinn.  They are not totally together yet it will happen I can feel it in my bones. Perhaps they will finally get it together in the next book--at least that is my wish. LOL 


I recently discovered that the Cleo Coyle writing team have a Haunted Book Store Mystery Series under the pen name Alice Kimberly.  Fortunately the first two books were avaliable on PBS.  How exciting!!!

See ya!!

CJ

No comments: