Sunday, July 6, 2008

PIF is closed!!

I had great response to my PIF post despite the holiday weekend. I closed the it this morning and I have decided to include all four ladies that left a comment. In the next 365 days I will be stitching up something for Meari, Angela, Diane and Lynda. I am so excited to do this for these ladies they are very accomplished and dedicated cross stitchers so I hope I can impress them as much as they impress me.

Now it is time for them to do the same for three others. Be looking for their PIF requests on their blogs.

Have a great Sunday.

CJ

3 comments:

Meari said...

Yay! I'm excited to be participating in the PIF :) Thanks for including me.

Angela said...

Thanks for adding me in as well, I am happy to be participating.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

This sounds interesting and not to overwelming with 365 days to get something finished for each. I will keep it in mind to try one day. Thanks for the idea, CJ (another one)