Monday, January 30, 2017

Two Finishes for Charity

I stitched up these two pieces for Quilts for Older Children and Adults charity group.   These were both parts of SAL' s and will be made into quilts a that are donated to charity groups for fundraisers.

Most pieces that I stitch for Q4OCA are designated for individuals with debilitating or terminal illnesses.  I have been stitching for this group for many years and I truly love it.  For more info check out our Yahoo page or FB.   I forgot to get a picture of the finished butterfly, once it is posted for the group I will add a completed picture.  It really is beautiful with the DMC Color Variations floss.


Alpha  Kitty - U
14ct Lt Blue Aida
DMC Floss

Butterfly
14ct White Aida
DMC Floss




Enjoy!!
CJ

6 comments:

Villa-loredana said...

Nice. Regards. Loredana

Vickie said...

Wonderful CJ. Great work you are doing!

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful!

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on your finishes, looking forward to seeing the completed picture of the butterfly.

Astrids dragon said...

So very sweet! What a great group to belong to.

Meari said...

Nice finishes, CJ.