Monday, April 25, 2011

Stitcher's Village Round Robin

I recently joined a six person round robin on on The Stitcher's Village Forum. Our little group is called the Night Owls, since most of us stitch at night.  My project, Peppermint Twist by Blue Ribbon Designs, was stitched up and shipped out on the 18th.  This group is restricted to Aida so I choose to use 14ct, platinum from DMC.  It will be a nice contrast for the red, white, gold and green floss.  I stitched all the border's and my fellow stitchers will pick an area to stitch.  They can stitch as much as they want, it is their choice.  I am just so happy to have this one started.  Don't mind the wrinkles I will press it out later.





Finished sample from BRD site. Love this frame.

This is what I am stitching this round, it is call Black cats and Flying Bats also from BRD. 


See ya!!

CJ 

2 comments:

Mylene said...

A great design you have chosen for the RR.

Meari said...

What a great choice for a RR.

Your WIP looks nice.