Thursday, January 6, 2011

TUSAL Jan New Moon

Here is my entry for the TUSAL.  It is not very full, I have only bee collecting since around Christmas time. My little jar is plastic, I decided on plastic with a  lid because I keep it in my stitching bag and it gets moved allot and I have three kids, two dogs and a husbands--I think you know what I am getting at.  It is just safer this way.   In it's former life it was a Blossom and Buttons Jar from Making Memories in the shade of Mocha--how exciting.  I took the picture early this morning in my kitchen as I was drinking my tea.  The jar still has a label on it that I plan to cover with  a stylish new ORT label--be looking for that next new moon.


Not only is this a TUSAL, but I have a house full of Totally Useless Calenders -- not one of them has the phases of the Moon on them.  How crazy is that?  Guess I need to go calender shopping today.


See ya!!


CJ

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Cute TUSAL jar! Love your blog name. I adore tea ANC stitching.

Ziggyeor said...

cute jar! I also have a plastic container because my ferrets knocked over my glass one!

Carol's Stitching said...

Smart thinking on the plastic container. I use a jelly jar which is kinda sturdy and haven't had a problem yet although I need to figure out a way to dress it up a bit.

Measi said...

I have multiple cats in my household, so a TUSAL jar with a lid is a MUST. :)

Best of luck in your stitching - I'm looking forward to peeking at your blog with all of those Crazy Jan. starts!

Daffycat said...

That's a great jar! Thanks for joining my SAL!