Thursday, December 25, 2008

I feel lost--well not really.

After neglecting my blog for so long I don't know where to start. Mind you it has been for good reasons at least that is what I tell myself. Since Thanksgiving it has been a madhouse around here, but today I think we have finally found some peace--well at least DH has, he is asleep in the recliner.

I have so many people to thank for wonderful kits and stash gifts that I just don't know where to begin. Not to mention that my DH erased all the pictures I had taken of the lovely gifts you sent and I am way to exhausted to try again. So to all of you that have sent me wonderful little packages and surprises (especially Meari) THANKS SO MUCH!!! I am truly blessed to know all of you and count you as my friends. Oh, I must not forget to mention Jeannie in Ohio, you are the absolute best Secret Santa--talk about spoiled. Jeannie, as usual you are too generous. Hopefully, I have fulfilled all my exchange obligations although right now I cannot remember if I have, it is all a blurrrrr. Surely someone will remind me if I am tardy.

Anyway, have a great Christmas day. I have been in the kitchen all day making biscotti, putting batteries in toys and now I am roasting a chicken. We will be visiting the MIL next week, so I will blog with y'all in the New Year. Be safe, be happy, and I wish you all the best that life has to offer.


See ya!!
CJ

No comments: