Meari e-mailed this to me weeks ago, I'm finally getting around to it. Please forgive my tardiness. I really was not trying to be a Scrooge--perhaps just a little.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both. I tend to reuse bags as often a possible.
2. Real tree or artificial?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually during the Thanksgiving weekend. This year it went up on 14 December.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After the 6th of January.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Does young teenager count? Elton John "Madman Across the Water" still my favorite.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
8. Easiest person to buy for?
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, I stitched one this year, but do not have it framed.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Re-gifted pen set from my mother that was used, extremely used.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
All of them.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
All year long.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel to MIL about 4 hour drive.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Only if I sing it.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Neither. This year it is a Santa hat. Star kept falling off.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I love Santas. I have several around the house.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Whatever I feel like cooking. Usually have chicken or turkey, not fond of ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I just want everyone to be safe, healthy and happy.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this?
Perhaps Nora, she is my BFF and has been since we were barely out of our Tweens.