Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Dad's Day

Well, it it turning out to be a beautiful day in Wichita Falls, at least until the temp hits the upper 90's later today. My DH is still sleeping, I may fix him a nice breakfast to let him know how much the kids and I appreciate him or I could take him out to breakfast.

Speaking of kids, right now and for the next three days we are a one child family. Maddie and Sam have been with Granny for the last two weeks, it has been a nice break for us, but I am sure Granny is ready to send them packing. Their cousin Lauren is bringing them home on Wednesday as she is passing through on her way home to Ft Worth. I will be glad to have my babies home. As for my baby Allie, she has been in summer school, that is why no visit with Granny. Don't worry she will get her turn, we are taking Sam and Maddie to Ohio in July so she will stay with Granny while we are gone. Sam will be attending a clinic at Cincinnati Children's Hospital followed by surgery, we will be there almost a month. I should get lots of stitching done while we are away since I will not have to clean house.

As for stitching updates, I am almost finished assembling my PS Pinkeep. I have finished stitching a small teapot for the Monthly Project Challenge and I am working on Blue Ribbon Designs freebie. Tomorrow I will mail out my Summer Freebie kit for CSF group exchange, I found a sweet pattern on a European blog. I really like exchanges and CSF has at least two every month. I have also been making additions to this blog, a person could display lots of information here--ugh!!!!

I wish all of you a great Father's Day, think about your Dad, your Brother, your Husband, your Uncles, your Son's and count your blessings.

Cathy

No comments: